Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Chicken Farm

Dear Friends,

One of my friends sent me a story that I am so sorry she had to endure this, but now that time has past we can look back on this situation and laugh. Once, I heard this story I had to post it for everyone to read. Please Read Below:

One of my favorite stories. I use that word loosely- happened when I worked for a nonprofit in Miss. I had a long standing appointment with one of my volunteers in her hometown, which was about 45-1hr away from the office. When I arrived in the town, I called to get specific directions on where to meet her (as she instructed me to do because I was not familiar with the area). She never answered. So I called again, and again, and again. Still with no answer. Frustrated and tired, I decided to head back to the office. When I was almost back, she called and said she was sorry she could not meet me because she had to go out to the chicken farm and feed her chickens!?!?! Really????

Thank you for sharing your stories. Please send them my way. I am having so much fun reading them and sending them. Don't forget I want the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment